Tanquilut Family Chronicles

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Blast From the Past (Part 2)

Hey guys!

I've been going through some old digital pictures (and when I saw old digi pics, I mean about four years ago), and I found a couple which are pretty nice.


** Taken December 2003. Camille and Ina were fitting their junior bridesmaids gowns for Ate Svet's wedding. Pomelo pink was the color theme. See how little they were?! **


** Taken December 2003. Kuya Marlon once sported the long hair do! The cousins, with Tita Marison and Tita Gina, went on a night out! Dinner at Gerry's and then videoke at Music 21. **


** Wow. Christmas 2003 folks. Complete pa ang mga cousins! La pang nagibayong bansa. **


** Taken January 2004. Me and Baba. I miss Rico! **


** This was fun evening. Ate Abi's Bridal shower! **

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home