Tanquilut Family Chronicles

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Happy Birthday Gengen!

Happy beeday to the Torres unica hija na apo, Gengen!



More about Angelica...

Hobbies and Interests:
fastfood, good books, end-of-season sales, Bloom, my cousin Fonzy, blogs, photos, cooking shows, and how can I forget --- accounting and econ!

Favorite Books:
Stardust, Neverwhere, The Alchemist, Good Omens, Memoirs of a Geisha, The DaVinci Code, Angels&Demons, the Shopaholic series, Sunday Philosophy Club, Bergdorf Blondes, Solitaire Mystery

Favorite Movies:
You've Got Mail, Cassanova, I am Sam, 300, Ice Age, Clueless, 50 First Dates, Big Fish, all Star Wars and LOTR flicks, The Family Stone

Favorite TV Shows:
Grey's Anatomy, Friends, Prison Break, Project Runway, SNL, The Tonight Show, The Simpsons, 30 Minute Meals, Iron Chef, The Look for Less

Zodiac Sign:
Scorpio

About Me:
I suck at any sport, I laugh at the corniest jokes, I am not a reliable textmate, I live on highlighters, I am incredibly gullible, and I am known by a lot of nicknames! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home