Tanquilut Family Chronicles

Friday, January 04, 2008

Happy Birthday Marjorie!

Soon-to-be mommy Marjorie celebrated her 22nd birthday a few days ago. She is currently in Olongapo with her Mama Marvie.



Here's a little something about Majo:


Schools:
St. Bridget School, Attended 1999 - 2003, Class of 2003
Centro Escolar University, Manila, Attended 2003 - Present, Class of 2007

Schools (Other):
SJEC, St. Bridget, Centro Escolar University

Occupation:
CVG Fraud Analyst, LMC

Affiliations:
CEU Cheering Squad

Hobbies and Interests:
dancing, reading, writting, eating, mangapitbahay, mag gala, dami pa iba

Favorite Books:
pocketbooks, inspirational books

Favorite Movies:
Serendipity, Scary movie, My Best Friend's Wedding, BEAUTY AND THE BEAST, Music and Lyrics, Honey, Steu up

Favorite Music:
slow jamz, RnB

Favorite TV Shows:
sesame street, Charmed, di na xe aq maxado nanonood ng tv e

Zodiac Sign:
Capricorn

About Me:
simple type of girl with extraordinary sense... i love to dance and dance and dance,,, im a good singer too,,, sa loob nga lang ng bathroom!!!!! hehehe
Im a picture addict!!!! khit san mgpunta kelangan mei pic...

I love stars!!!! STAR!!!!

Im a cheerdancer in our university and I love our team kahit na minsan mei misunderstandings,,, (that's part of it)

I love to sleep at my friend's crib... hahaha (palaboy)

ilove spiderman!!! hahaha (ui...)

im learning to love spongebob!!!

i also love elmo!!! Cuteee!!!

Ilove my fone,,, khit ganun lang un,, mahal ko un!!

I love my family kahit madalas di ko sila inuuwian!!! mahal ko padin sila noh

I also love mua ever dearest friends who are always there for me... (naxx!!)

And of course... i love MEEEH!!!

please add my multiply: majoganda05@multiply.com

Who I Want to Meet:
anyone nice...
anyone who cn relate to me
anyone who's willing to make me a part of them...
anyone with sense of humor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home