Tanquilut Family Chronicles

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Quick Family Updates

Hey guys! I know I've been the delinquent blogger. So here I am! In an effort to redeem myself for my blogging hiatus. Quick Family Updates!

The Paraguas will be venturing a new chapter in their lives. Hopefully together!! Erick will be cross-posted to another Accounting office (partner of Punongbayan-Araullo office here in Manila) in California, USA. Please pray for the favorable results of Ate Mylene and Erick's interview, scheduled this Thursday.



We are requesting for more prayers. Lola Pacing, our very dear Lola Ganda, was recently diagnosed with cancer of the pancreas. Her family and the rest of the Aguirre clan are saddened by the news. The Moraleses are making the most of their time with Lola Pacing. Lola is doing ok though. She is thankful for the life she has led and feels blessed to have lived past 80. We wish you well Lola Ganda!



Ianna's parents, Kuya Andre and Reia, are tying the knot in a civil wedding ceremony on the 18th of December. A small salo-salo will follow after the ceremony. Coincidentally, the 18th of December is also Tita Baby and Tito Ned's wedding anniversary (tama ba mga Gutierrezes?). Congrats in advance Kuya And and Reia!



Wedding coordinating team, Carol, Tita Gina, and myself (Tenten), worked together last November 12 for the nuptials of Milyne Naguit and Mark Castro. Syempre may mga matching outfits na kami!

Tita Gina, by the way, is 2 months pregnant! We're all crossing our fingers that it's a girl this time!

4 Comments:

  • Hi -

    My name is Eric Tanquilut, son of Renato L. Tanquilut. I know we are related somehow, so let's work together to figure out exactly how. Our family hails from Chicago, Illinois here in the U.S. The last time I was in Pampanga was when I was 13 years old. I am now 34 years old. I have one sister and three brothers - Michelle, Gene, Ted and Rengel. I am the youngest.

    Please write back soon! I look forward to hearing from you!

    My email address is eric.tanquilut@comcast.net

    Eric Tanquilut

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:08 AM  

  • Hi Eric!!! How awesome! I think we are very much related, seeing that you're a "Tanquilut". Not a lot of us "Tanquilut"s in this world. =) We are from Pampanga as well! We're from Guagua, but we have relatives in Florida Blanca. Our Lolo is a doctor. His name is Gil Tanquilut.

    By Blogger Tenten, at 9:33 AM  

  • Eric, the names of our Lolo's parents are Eulalio and Agustina Tanquilut. My Lola's name is Natividad Tanquilut.

    Maybe you can ask your parents about their parents!! =)

    By Blogger Tenten, at 9:37 AM  

  • Hi tenten -

    Well, I am absolutely positive we are cousins. I guess we just have to figure out the connection. My grandfather's name was Eugenio Tanquilut, but he passed when my father was very young. My grandmother's name is Wilhelmena Tanquilut. She passed in the mid-80's.

    My father is actually traveling to the Philippines as I write this letter. He has a reunion that he is attending in Manila. He, too, is a doctor, but is semi retired now that he is 72 years old.

    I will try to find out more information to help you find the link. When I was there at the age of 13, we stayed in Guagua for little while at my father's old residence. I vaguely remember some of the folks like Auntie Saping. Also, there were some girls named Minda, Bay and Emily that we were together with a lot, but I don't remember if they were relatives or not. Geez, I hope I am not offending anyone. It has been such a long time.

    Well, that is all for now. Let me know if any of the above helps.

    Eric

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home