Tanquilut Family Chronicles

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Warm Hellos and Well Wishes For All

Hey guys! I got emails from Tito Alex and Tito Arthur, Lola Annie's strapping boys.


What's Up Girl? How 's life treating you these days? Good I hope. Just wanted to touch base with you since you are a highly regarded socialite of the filipino community! Art sent me your e-mail address and I just wanted to reply. It's great that you're able to keep in touch.

2010 is the year in planning a european tour . Starting in Germany, then progressing towards Italy with stop overs in Florence , Venice , more of Rome, Milan, and perhaps Sicily and Selerno. Will give more details later. Spread the news to your mom and dad, as well as the rest of the clan.

The Hard Rock Cafe in Italy was really nice. No Black Cats sightings though.

I will Holla at you later...

Tito Alex....


Naks! Master Blogger is a socialite. Haha! Message me guys if you want to email Tito Alex or Tito Arthur as I have their email addresses. :o)

Here's another email I got from Tito Arthur:


Hey Tenten,

Well, if things go as current plan, I won't be able to make it to the P.I.s - bummer! Looks like the customer in Quezon is pushing for an early install next month! If so, I'll be doing another install in New York at @ the same time Quezon is done. 2 of us in N.Y. and another 2 in Quezon. Would be tough to take extra time now, since I was able to fly back to Toronto for the funeral.

Nice website and links @ Lola Ganda too!!!!!!!! I forwarded it to Al, so hopefully he'll email you too!

I'll let you know if anything changes! How's things there? Good I hope. Hope all is well! Services in Toronto were very nice, a sense of peacefulness! Glad I was able to make it, but couldn't afford to take the family.

Talk soon and take care,

Art

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home